If you are a Freelancer and you sign a freelance contract, we will conclude the deal with you. For this reason, it is essential for us to have your whole work or extensive fragments of it for each job done by you.
If you do not upload your work to the system on time, the deal will terminate. We will be obliged then to refund any payments to your Client.
For more information on how to upload work for your deal, click HERE.
On this list you will find different types of deals and acceptable work for them:
- Programming and IT services
- Graphics design and 3D graphics
- Video, audio recordings, animation
- Buzz marketing, social media
- Virtual assistant
- Language training, customer service
- Online advertising, affiliation, hosting
- What kind of work to add if you are bound by NDA agreement
- What the maximum size of work is and if there is a file size limit
- A link or print screen of a working website or online store
- A piece of the source code
- The .jpg, .png, .bmp files
- The .pdf files
- A link to the page containing your graphics
- A link to the external portfolio
- A screenshot of the folder containing your graphics
- A few original or processed photos
- A screenshot of the folder containing original photos displayed as miniatures
- A link to the external website where the video is stored (YouTube, Vimeo)
- A translated text
- A file that will enable identification of data of the confidential translation
- A password-protected file
- A transcription of interpretation
- The written texts
- A link to the publication or a screenshot of the webpage
- Screenshots of the panel where texts are created
- The text files
- A set of links to the published posts
- Links to the posts in the social media or screenshots of them
- Screenshots of the panel used to publish opinions
- A directory of links or SEO texts
- A report generated by Google Analytics or another tool
- A screenshot of the confirmation of the work completion (from an e-mail program, social media, etc.) and a quantitative report obtained from the work done
- Along with the issued contract of mandate, you will also receive a form for stating hours of work. Complete it, stating the number of hours worked.
- A .txt file containing the period during which a link, advertisement, promoted entry or web hosting was active
Under no circumstances do we disclose any work added to the service to third parties or publish it outside the service.
We are aware that various work requires signing an NDA or other documents that safeguard confidential information. If this applies to your work, please ask your Employer to contact us.
In response to it, we will send you a form in which your Client commits themselves to store your work for the period of 5 years and to disclose it on the demand of ZUS [Polish Social Insurance Institution] inspectors or tax audit authorities.
In Useme there is no file size limit of work uploaded for a deal. But, please remember that some Employers download work from Useme server so, if it is possible, try not to upload work more than a few gigabytes since downloading would be difficult and time-consuming.
In the case of deals concluded after the completion of the job, when the Employer knows and accepts the results of your work and has access to it, you can upload smaller versions of the files to Useme, such as a screenshot of the folder displaying miniatures of the photos instead of the photos themselves.