If you are a Freelancer and you issue an invoice without a company via Useme, we conclude a deal with you. For this reason, it is essential for us to have your whole work or extensive fragments of it for each job done by you.
If you do not upload your work to the system on time, the deal will be terminated and it will be your fault. We will be obliged then to refund any payments to your Client.
For more information on how to upload work for the deal, click HERE.
On this list you will find different types of deals and acceptable work for them:
- Programming and IT services
- Graphics design and 3D graphics
- Video, audio recordings, animation
- Buzz marketing, social media
- Virtual assistant
- Language training, customer service
- Online advertising, affiliation, hosting
- What kind of work to add if you are bound by NDA agreement
- What the maximum size of work is and if there is a file size limit
- link or print screen of a working website or online store
- piece of the source code
- .jpg, .png, .bmp files
- .pdf files
- a link to the page containing your graphics
- a link to the external portfolio
- a screenshot of the folder containing your graphics
- a few original or processed photos
- a screenshot of the folder containing original photos displayed as miniatures
- a link to the external website where the video is stored (YouTube, Vimeo)
- a translated text
- a file that will enable identification of data of the confidential translation
- a password-protected file
- a transcription of interpretation
- a link to the publication or a screenshot of the webpage
- screenshots of the panel where texts are created
- text files
- a set of links to the published posts
- links to the posts in the social media or screenshots of them
- screenshots of the panel used to publish opinions
- a directory of links or SEO texts
- a report generated by Google Analytics or another tool
- a screenshot of the confirmation of the work completion (from an e-mail program, social media, etc.) and a quantitative report obtained from the work done
- along with the issued contract of mandate, you will also receive a form for stating hours of work. Complete it, stating the number of hours worked.
- a .txt file containing the period during which a link, advertisement, promoted entry or web hosting was active
Under no circumstances do we disclose any work added to the service to third parties or publish it outside the service.
We are aware that various work requires signing an NDA or any other document safeguarding confidential information. If this applies to your work, please ask your Employer to contact us.
In response to it, we will send you a form in which your Client commits himself/herself to store your work for the period of 5 years and to disclose it on demand of ZUS [Polish Social Insurance Institution] inspectors or tax audit authorities.
In Useme there is no file size limit of work that you upload for a deal. But please remember that some Employers download work from Useme server so, if it is possible, try not to upload work of the size of a few gigabytes since its download would be hard and time-consuming.
In case of deals concluded after completing the job, when the Employer knows and accepts results of your work and has access to it, you can upload smaller versions of files to Useme, such as a screenshot of the folder displaying miniatures of photos instead of photos themselves.