We use a contract for specific work as a contract in Useme. That’s why we need the finished work from you.
If you don’t upload your work on time, we will have to terminate the deal in pay your client back.
Please find what you can upload for various jobs and answers to other questions:
- Programming and IT services
- Graphic and 3D design
- Video, audio recordings, animation
- Buzz marketing, social media
- Virtual assistance
What should you upload for your job?
Programming and IT
- a link or a print screen of the working website or online shop
- a piece of the source code
Graphic and 3D design
- the .jpg, .png, .bmp files
- the .pdf files
- a link to the page containing your graphics
- a link to the external portfolio
- a screenshot of the folder containing your graphics
- original or retouched photos;
- s screenshot of the folder containing pictures.
Video, recordings, and animation
- a link to the external website where the video is stored (YouTube, Vimeo)
- a translated text
- a file that will enable the identification of data of the confidential translation
- a password-protected file
- a transcription of interpretation
- the written text;
- a link to the publication or a screenshot of the webpage
- screenshots of the panel used to write texts
Buzz marketing, social media
- the text files
- a set of links to the published posts
- links to the posts on social media or screenshots of them
- screenshots of the panel used to publish opinions
- a directory of links or SEO texts
- a report generated by Google Analytics or another tool
- a screenshot of the confirmation of the work completion (from an e-mail, social media, etc.) and a quantitative report of the time worked
What kind of work should you add to Useme if you have a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)?
If an NDA agreement with a client binds you, upload a part of work not encompassed by data confidentiality or a fragment in which you can hide the data (e.g., settlement of an AdWords campaign or FB marketing campaign).
We know that various work requires signing an NDA or other documents to protect confidential information. If this situation applies to your work, please ask your client to contact us at email@example.com.
Do you have to upload the work if you have already sent it to the client outside of Useme?
Yes. Uploading the work is essential for the payment. We don’t share those files with third parties in any circumstances.
We accept various forms, for example, files, screenshots, and links to an external website where you saved the work.
We have to store parts of your file on our website for fiscal control; therefore, a confirmation from the employer is not enough in this situation.
The final work is on the employer’s hardware, and you don’t have access to it
Unfortunately, one of the requirements to receive the payment is adding the file to our website.
We need to have the final file on our website. You can ask for a screenshot or a link from your employer if you do not have access to the final files.
What is the maximum size of the files?
There is no limit to the files’ size. However, try not to upload files bigger than a few gigabytes. It might be difficult and time-consuming for the client to download them.
If you sent the work to the client before, you could upload the screenshots to Useme.