If you are a freelancer and sign a freelance contract with us, we will conclude the deal with you.
To conclude the deal for you, we need to have the finished work or extensive fragments of each job from you.
The deal will be terminated if you do not upload the work on time. We will be obliged to refund the payment to your client
If you would like to know how to upload the final work, please click here.
Below you will find different type of deal and acceptable type of work:
- Programming and IT services
- Graphics design and 3D graphics
- Video, audio recordings, animation
- Buzz marketing, social media
- Virtual assistant
- Language training, customer service
- Online advertising, affiliation, hosting
- What kind of work to add if you are bound by NDA agreement
- The Employer has received the work, do I have to upload it to the service?
- The job was done using Employer’s hardware and I don’t have access to it
- What the maximum size of work is and if there is a file size limit
- A link, or a print screen of the working website, or online shop
- A piece of the source code
- The .jpg, .png, .bmp files
- The .pdf files
- A link to the page containing your graphics
- A link to the external portfolio
- A screenshot of the folder containing your graphics
- A few original or processed photos
- A screenshot of the folder containing miniatures pictures
- A link to the external website where the video is stored (YouTube, Vimeo)
- A translated text
- A file that will enable identification of data of the confidential translation
- A password-protected file
- A transcription of interpretation
- The written texts
- A link to the publication or a screenshot of the webpage
- Screenshots of the panel where texts are created
- The text files
- A set of links to the published posts
- Links to the posts in the social media or screenshots of them
- Screenshots of the panel which used to publish opinions
- A directory of links or SEO texts
- A report generated by Google Analytics or another tool
- A screenshot of the confirmation of the work completion (from an e-mail, social media, etc.) and a quantitative report obtained from the work done
- You will receive a form stating hours of work along with the issued contract of mandate.
- A .txt file containing the period during which a link, advertisement, promoted entry, or an active web hosting
We do not disclose any of your work to third parties or publish it outside the service under any circumstances.
If you are bound by an NDA agreement with a client, upload a part of work that is not encompassed by data confidentiality or a fragment in which the data can be hidden (e.g. settlement of an AdWords campaign or FB marketing campaign).
We are aware that various work requires to sign an NDA or other documents for protecting confidential information. If this situation applies to your work, please ask your client to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you a form in which your client commits responsibility to keep your work for 5 years and disclose it under the demand of ZUS[Polish Social Insurance Institution} inspectors or other tax audit authorities.
Uploading parts or the completed work is essential for the payment. We do not disclose those files to any third party.
We accept the various type of forms for example files, screenshots, and links to an external website where you saved the work.
We have to storage parts of your file on our website for fiscal control therefore a confirmation from the employer is not enough in this situation.
Unfortunately, one of the requirements to receive the payment is adding the file to our website.
Therefore, we require to have the final file on our website. You can ask for a screenshot or a link from your employer if you do not have access to the final files.
There is no file limitation of size on the Useme website. If it is possible, please try not to upload files more than a few gigabytes because some client download files from Useme. It is maybe difficult and time-consuming to download those files.
When the client accepts the finished work and has access to the file in case of deals conclude after job completions. You can upload a smaller file to the Useme website such as a screenshot of a folder with miniatures of the photos instead of the original files.