In Useme we provide a comprehensive service allowing you to both get a job or commission it and find a freelancer.
From this text you will learn:
To commission a job and receive offers from freelancers, click on the "Post a job" button and then provide all the details that will enable freelancers to form personalized offers.
- choose a job category
- describe the job which you want to commission
- specify the budget – if you do not know the rates for a given job, mark the "Propose by a freelancer” field.
- state how long you want to receive offers
Provide as many details as possible. In this way, you will receive offers with specific prices and work completion deadlines, faster.
Please remember not to disclose your contact details in a job's description or to carry out any recruitment process for a stationary part-time or full-time job. For more information about adding jobs, click here.
To post an offer to the job that interests you, you will need the freelancer profile in Useme. After creating it, enter a given job, click on the "Post a job offer" button, and then provide all the necessary details:
- the scope of work you can do
- a brief description of your experience
- your price/rate
- expected time of completion
To find a freelancer with specific skills, please use the function in the "Find a freelancer" tab on the top menu.
You can send an offer inquiry to the selected freelancer. For more information about them, click here.