To issue a pre-invoice and VAT invoice, we use the data from the "Bill my client" form and the data from the employer's profile.
You will learn the following things in the artifice:
- How to edit a deal, a pre-invoice, and a VAT invoice?
- How to edit or change a VAT invoice?
- What to do if the VAT ID number on the invoice?
- How to edit the payment deadline?
If you noticed some errors in the deal or you need to update some information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Before the client pays the pre-invoice, we can change the following details:
- company's name and address
- name and title of the deal
- job category
- deadline for completing the job
- deadline for paying the pre-invoice
- copyrights settings
- description of the job
If the client has paid the pre-invoice and receives the VAT invoice, changes can only be made by a corrective note in the title of the service, name of the recipient of the sale date. If the amount of price has to be changed, a corrective invoice must be issued for this matter.
If you would like to change the value of the deal or the deadline for completing the work, please contact and confirm the changes with the freelancer. After receiving confirmation, please provide the updated information at email@example.com.
The VAT invoice is an official accounting document. Because of the importance of the document, any modifications must be confirmed by both parties in a transaction.
We cannot make any corrections to an issued VAT invoice in our system. An invoice can only be changed with a corrective invoice or note.
What types of data can be changed on a VAT invoice?
The following details are changeable data:
- the name of the company or its tax ID/VAT ID number
- the address of the company
- the name of the accomplished service
- the date of invoice
The employer should send a completed corrective note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send back a stamped and signed corrective note in response. A VAT invoice attached with the corrective note is equivalent to a corrective invoice. The date of the invoice can only be changed until the 5th day of the next month. Due to the electronic system for the booking system, there is no possibility of changing the date of payment.
The employer shall inform us of making necessary changes at email@example.com. We will send a corrective invoice in response to those modifications.
If the employer needs to refund part of or the whole payment after making the modification, we will start the process after receiving the written confirmation of the corrective invoice’s receipt from you via email.
If you have not received a VAT invoice but you have paid the pre-invoice with mistakes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make all necessary corrections on an invoice without issuing any additional corrective documents before the payment is booked in the system.
There is a possibility that the freelancer chooses the employer status as an individual instead of a company during filling the form.
How to input the missing tax identification number?
- For the employer who has not paid the pre-invoice, please contact us at email@example.com for changing the status from an individual to a company. We will change the status from a natural person to a company.
- For the employer receives a VAT invoice without a VAT number, the process depending on the mistake. We may ask the employer to send a corrective note or issue a corrective invoice depend on the circumstance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the freelancer has completed the form “Bill my client”.
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide the relevant details for making corrections.
- For the freelancer has not completed the “Bill my client” form.
Please go back to the first step and enter the company information during filling the "Bill my client" form.
If the pre-invoice is paid within 30 days, the deal will be concluded automatically.
It has been more than 30 days since the deadline, please provide a possible payment deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org.