The freelancer provides most of the information on the deposit request and tax invoice during filling out the online form "Invoice a client" or "Sign a contract."
- How to edit a deal, a deposit request, and a tax invoice?
- How to edit or change a tax invoice?
- VAT ID is not on the invoice
- How to edit the payment deadline?
How to edit a deal, a deposit request, and a tax invoice?
If you notice some errors in the deal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before the client pays for the deposit request, we can change the following details:
- company's name and address
- name and title of the deal
- job category
- deadline for completing the job
- deadline for paying the deposit request
- ways to transfer the copyright
- job description
The tax invoice is an official document. We can only send a corrective invoice with changes if the client has paid the deposit. If you would like to make other changes, for instance, the value of the deal deadline for completing the work, please contact the freelancer. Then provide the updated information to email@example.com after confirming it with them.
How to edit or change a tax invoice?
The tax invoice is an official document. Because of that, we need to confirm the change with both parties. We cannot make any corrections to an issued tax invoice in our system. An invoice can only be changed with a corrective invoice or note.
What types of data can be changed in a tax invoice?
The following details are changeable data:
- the name of the company or its tax ID/VAT ID number
- the address of the company
- the name of the accomplished service
- the date of the invoice
The employer should send a completed corrective note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send back a stamped and signed corrective note in response. A tax invoice attached with the corrective note is equivalent to a corrective invoice. The date of the invoice can only be changed until the 5th day of the next month. Due to the electronic system for booking system, it is impossible to change the date of payment.
The client must notify us of any necessary changes at email@example.com. We will send a corrective invoice in response to those modifications. If the employer needs to refund part of the payment, we will start the process after receiving written confirmation via email.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a tax invoice. But you paid for the deposit request with an error earlier. We can make all necessary corrections in an invoice without issuing any additional corrective documents before the payment is booked in the system.
VAT ID is not on the invoice?
There is a chance that freelancers select the status as an individual instead of the company during filling out the form
How to add the missing number?
- For the client who has not paid the deposit request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will change the status from an individual to a company.
- For the employer receives a tax invoice without a VAT number, the process depends on the mistake. We may ask the employer to send a corrective note or issue a corrective invoice depending on the circumstance. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the freelancer has completed the “Invoice a client” form, please contact us at email@example.com. Then provide the relevant details for us to make corrections.
- For the freelancer has not completed the “invoice a client” form, please go back to the first step and enter the company information while filling out the "Invoice a client" form
How to edit the deadline of the payment?
If the deposit request is paid within 30 days, the deal will be concluded automatically.
It has been more than 30 days since the deadline, please provide a possible payment deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.