In Useme, we transfer the remuneration for each contract. This means that you don't have to collect a certain amount of all your salaries in order to withdraw money.
In this article you will learn:
- What you need to do to receive your payment?
- What account number to give in the profile to receive a remuneration?
- Payment of remuneration for Employers running a business
- How long does it take to receive my payment?
- How do we pay out remuneration?
Remuneration in Useme is paid out within a maximum of 3 calendar days. To receive the remuneration for the completed deal, please ensure that:
- you have attached your work to the deal
- the work has been accepted by the Employer
- you have completed the copyrights transfer agreement form (if it applies to the deal)
- you have provided a bank account number in your profile
To pay you, we need your account number in IBAN format and BIC/SWIFT code. You can find it on the website of your bank.
If you run your own business and your Freelancer account in Useme represents your company, ensure that you have uploaded a bill or an invoice for the deal.
We will inform you about the necessity of sending us a bill or an invoice in a separate system message and there will be a link to upload the document to the service.
You can also add the bill or invoice directly to your account by going to "My deals" tab.
According to the terms and conditions, in Useme we have 3 calendar days to pay out remuneration, but we do our best to make a payment within 24 hours from the deal's conclusion.
We pay out remuneration for each weekday at 11 am and 2 pm.
According to our terms and conditions, we have 3 calendar days to make a bank transfer, but we try to pay within 24 hours from the Employer's acceptance of the work.
If your deal entails transferring copyrights, please remember to add a scan or a picture of the signed copyrights transfer agreement. It is essential for paying out remuneration.
We pay out remuneration on weekdays at 11 am and 2 pm via ING bank.
Your earnings will be paid out in gross amount so you will be able to pay your taxes independently at the rate applicable in your country.
If you live in Poland and have a work permit there, we will pay you out the remuneration on a net basis and pay your tax.