In useme, we transfer the remuneration for each contract. You can receive remuneration for each deal. You do not have to accumulate the remuneration until reach a certain amount for receiving the remuneration.
You will learn the following details in this article.:
- What do you need to do to receive your payment?
- Which account number I shall input to receive remuneration?
- For the client has a business
- How long does it take to receive my payment?
- How do we send remuneration?
In useme, we try to send out the remuneration within 24 hours. To receive the remuneration for the completed work, please ensure the following details:
- you have uploaded the file into our system
- the work has been accepted by the client
- you have completed the copyright transfer agreement form(If this applies to this deal)
- you have provided a bank account number in your profile
To send the remuneration, we need your account number in IBAN format and BIC/SWIFT code. You can find it on the website of your bank.
If you operate your own business and your freelancer account in useme represents your company, please ensure that you have uploaded a bill or an invoice for the deal.
We will inform you of the necessity of sending us a bill or an invoice in a separate system and there will be a link to upload the documents in our system. You can also add the bill or invoice direly to your account by using the “My Deals” tab.
We try to send payment within 24 hours from the deal's conclusion. We payout remuneration for each weekday at 11 am and 2 pm.
We try to pay within 24 hours once the client accepts the work.
If your deal entails transferring copyrights, please remember to add a scan or a picture of the signed copyrights transfer agreement. It is essential for paying out remuneration.
We send remuneration on weekdays at 11 am and 2 pm via ING bank.