Useme will help you settle jobs that were:
- performed by your regular freelancers,
- commissioned in Useme,
- other forms of cooperation.
Steps to close the deal with a freelancer from outside of Useme
All the freelancer needs to do to invoice you is to have an account in Useme.
- Direct your freelancer to create an account.
- They need to fill out the Invoice my client form and provide essential details.
- After that, we will issue a deposit request based on the completed form and send it to you.
- You will get the invoice after we book the money in our account.
Once the freelancer uploads the finished work on the site, we will notify you. You have 7 working days to accept or ask for corrections. After that time, the work will be automatically accepted. We will pay the freelancer after you accept their work.
Steps to close the deals commissioned in Useme
- First, post a job offer on the marketplace.
- The freelancers will send you offers, and you will have to choose one (or more) of them.
- Once you do that, we will send you a deposit request.
- After the payment is booked into our account, we will send you a tax invoice and notify the freelancer to finish work within the deadline.
You can check and assess the finished work on the Useme website at the agreed time. You have 7 working days to accept or ask for corrections. The work will be automatically accepted if you do not make any decision after the deadline. After that time, the work will be automatically accepted. We will pay the freelancer after you accept their work. If the job is incorrect according to the agreed description, we will refund you and issue a corrective invoice.