With Useme, you can:
- Secure your finished work and send an invoice to your client
- Share finished work after your client pays for it
- Secure your new job with an online contract
- Provide a simple way for employers and freelancers to work together
When you issue an invoice with Useme, we create two contracts at the same time: a specific work contract with a freelancer and a contract buyer/seller contract for the client. From this text, you will find out:
- How to send a tax invoice in a simple form
- What types of jobs and deals you can settle with Useme
- How to issue an invoice for clients who don't have an account in Useme
- How to settle a contract with a foreign client
All you need to do to send a tax invoice is to have a Useme account and fill out a simple form. You can read here how to create a Useme account. Then, you need to choose the path that's most suitable for your needs:
When you already completed work on the project
Use the Invoice a client path. You will need to fill a form and upload your finished work right away. Then we will ask the client to pay the deposit. Once they do, they will be able to download the files and download the files. We will send your payout when the client accepts the work.
So the client can only download your work after paying for them. You will fill out an online form and upload the finished work. We will send a deposit confirmation to your client. They can easily send the payment and receive a tax invoice after paying for it. Once the client accepts the work, you will receive the payment shortly.
Useme tip: Do not send your work outside of Useme! If you do, we won't be able to help you if the client doesn't want to pay.
Before you start working on the project
Use the Sign a contract path. Fill in the form before you start any work. We will ask the client to confirm the deal and pay the deposit. We will let you know when they do and then you can start working. You will receive the payment once the client approves of your finished work.
In Useme, you can settle all work based on a specific work contract and remote work in such areas as:
- Programming and IT services
- 2D and 3D graphics, photography, architecture, and design
- Works in the field of audio-video
- SEO and social media
- Other office work
You can also sign a Freelancer contract in fields such as:
- Online advertising
- Rental of space
It doesn't matter where you or your client are from. We can connect freelancers and employers from two opposite sides of the world. :)