Useme provides full service for you. With us, you can
- secure your finished work and send a tax invoice to your client
- share finished work after your client pays for it
- secure your new job with an online contract
- provide a simple way for employers and freelancers to work together
When you issue an invoice via Useme, we conclude two contracts at the same time: a specific work contract with a freelancer and a contract for specific work with the client. This way, we can send a tax invoice. From this text you will find out:
- How to send a tax invoice in simple form in the simple form
- What types of jobs and deals you can settle via Useme
- How to send a tax invoice for clients who do not have an account in Useme
- How to settle a contract with a foreign client
You can send a tax invoice with a Useme account and fill out a short online form. For creating an account, please read here. Depending on your need, you can choose the best path for you.
• after completing work on the project: You can use the path " Invoice a client " This path is special for protecting your finished work. So the client can only download your work after paying for them. You will fill an online form and upload the finished work. We will send a deposit confirmation for your client. They can easily send the payment and receive a tax invoice after paying for it. Once the client accepts the work, you will receive the payment shortly. You can read more about how to send a tax invoice in a simple form with Useme here
• before starting work on the project, You can use the path "Sign a contract". With this path, you can check the detail in advance. We will ask if your client confirms the cooperation. Then provide the document and guide them through the process. You can wait till the client accepts the proposal and pays the deposit confirmation, then start working on the project. You can upload the finished work on our site so the client can only use it after paying for them. You will receive the payment once the client approves the finished work.
In Useme, you will settle all work based on a specific work contract and remote work in such areas as:
- Programming and IT services
- 2D and 3D graphics, photography, architecture, and design
- Works in the field of audio-video
- SEO and social media
- Other office work
You can also sign a Freelancer contract in fields such as:
- Online advertising
- Rental of space
If you are a student under 26 years of age, or you are employed on a mandate contract or employment contract with a salary equal to or higher than the lowest national remuneration. In that case, we will also settle commission contracts with you in such areas as:
- Website administration
- Moderation of profiles in social media
- Language learning and training
The client does not need to register or create an account in Useme to receive the deposit confirmation from us. We only need an e-mail address for sending the document.
You can read more about sending a tax invoice to a client outside of Useme here.
Of course, you can work with any foreign client with Useme. We can transfer the payments in US dollars, euros, pounds, and zlotys. We can send a tax invoice with reversed VAT (based on reversed charge) to all foreign companies. You can read more about international invoices in Useme here.