Useme.eu is a website that allows you to
- legally issue an invoice without a company
- secure remuneration in a deal with a new client
- settle up with your freelancers
When you issue an invoice via Useme, we conclude two contracts at the same time: a contract of specific work with a Freelancer and a contract with an Employer. On this basis, we issue an invoice.
From this text you will find out:
- How to issue an invoice without a company
- What jobs and deals you can settle via Useme
- How to issue VAT invoices without a company for clients not registered in Useme
- How to settle up with your freelancers via Useme
To issue an invoice without a company, you just need to have the Freelancer profile in Useme and fill out a short "Issue invoice without a company" form in which we will ask you to provide a client's data and a job's details.
As a Freelancer you can issue an invoice in Useme:
• before starting the job
Wait until your client pays a pre-invoice from us and then do the commissioned work. Upon its completion, we will ask you to upload it to the service.
• after completing the job
When the job is already done and you know that your client accepts it, add the final file in step 3 of the "Issue invoice without a company" form.
On the basis of the completed form, we will issue a pre-invoice and send it to the Employer who, after paying it, will receive a VAT invoice.
When we have received the payment from the Employer and the completed work is present in the service, we will pay out the remuneration to the Freelancer within 24 hours since the acceptance of the work by the Employer.
In Useme you can settle all remotely done jobs in fields such as:
- Programming and IT services
- Graphic design, 3D graphic, architecture and design
- Audio-video services
- Optimization, SEO and social media
- Other office works
You can also settle an invoice in fields such as:
- Web advertisement
- Space rental
- Websites management
- Moderation of social media profiles
- Language learning and training
An Employer does not have to register or create an account in Useme to receive VAT invoices from us. We require only an e-mail address for the settlement.
For more information about the invoice without a company for clients who you cooperate with outside Useme, click HERE.
If you hire freelancers, you can reduce your costs and facilitate commissioning jobs by settling them via Useme.
You will receive a VAT invoice for a commissioned job and the freelancer will settle taxes independently on the basis of the deal with Useme.
For more information about Useme for Employers, click HERE.