Useme.com is a website that allows you to
- legally issue an invoice without a company
- secure your remuneration in a contract with a new client
- settle up with your freelancers
When you issue an invoice via Useme, we conclude two contracts at the same time: a specific work contract with a freelancer and a contract for specific work with the client. On this basis, we issue an invoice. From this text you will find out:
- How to issue an invoice without a company
- What types of jobs and deals you can settle via Useme
- How to issue VAT invoices without a company for clients who do not have an account in Useme
- How to settle a contract with a foreign client
To issue an invoice without a company, all you need to do is have a freelancer profile in Useme - on how to create one, read here and fill out a short "Settlement" form, in which we will ask for customer data and job details.
As a freelancer, you can issue an invoice in Useme:
• before starting work on the project
Wait till your client accepts your proposal and pays a pre-invoice invoice from us, then complete the commissioned work. When you complete the project, we will ask you to upload it to the website. You will receive payment upon approval of the work.
• after completing work on the assignment
If the work is finished and you know that the client approves it, add files to the completed form. You will receive your payment within 24 hours from the moment the customer pays the pre-invoice. In both cases, on the basis of the completed form, we will generate and send the pre-invoice to the ordering party, who will receive a VAT invoice from us after paying for it. You can read more about how to issue an invoice without a company in Useme here.
In Useme, you will settle all work based on a specific work contract and performed remotely in such areas as:
- Programming and IT services
- 2D and 3D graphics, photography, architecture, and design
- Works in the field of audio-video
- SEO and social media
- Other office work
You can also sign a Freelancer contract in fields such as:
- Online advertising
- Rental of space
If you are a student under 26 years of age, or you are employed on a mandate contract or employment contract with a salary equal to or higher than the lowest national remuneration. In that case, we will also settle commission contracts with you in such areas as:
- Website administration
- Moderation of profiles in social media
- Language learning and training
If you hire co-workers on the basis of a specific work contract, you can reduce your costs and improve the ordering of work with Useme. You will receive a VAT invoice for the commissioned work, and we will settle your employee for a specific work contract – We will transfer the remuneration to your freelancer. Read more about Useme for the employer here.
In Useme, you can also settle with a foreign client. We can transfer the payments in US dollars, euros, pounds, and zlotys. We issue invoices with reversed VAT (based on reversed charge) to all foreign companies. You can read more about international invoices in Useme here.