You do not need a Useme account to collaborate with freelancers and receive invoices. Yet an active Useme account comes with many benefits including better access to documents, files and contracts related to your settlements.
With an active Useme account you can also:
- post job ads and receive offers from freelancers
- send job invitations directly to your chosen freelancers
- check the work received from freelancers faster and ask for corrections
- download all billing documents directly from the system
- if necessary, change the data used to issue invoices
If you never created a Useme account and only received proforma's and invoices from us, you can activate your profile by following th instructions below:
- Go to the login page.
- Click on Recover password link.
- In the login field, enter the email address to which you receive our messages.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Go to your email and click the activation link which we’ve sent to you. With this link you’ll be able to login and set a new password.
Remember: When activating your account, make sure you enter the email to which you already receive messages from us. If you enter a different email address, you will create a new account, and you will not be able to access files sent to your previous address.
After activating your account, you can change your current email address to another one. Log into your account, and go to Avatar → Profile settings. Click here to read the detailed instruction.