For more information about what kind of work to upload for a deal, click HERE.
Adding work for the ongoing deal (after the invoice has been issued)
- Log in to your Useme account
- Go to My account → My deals → specific deal → Upload your work
- Upload the proper file
- Mark whether the work is a sample version or the final one
- Wait for the Employer's acceptance (up to 7 days). After your work has been accepted, we will send you a remuneration. We will notify you about every change in the deal's status by a system message.
Remember! When the work completion deadline approaches, we send you a reminder e-mail. Every such e-mail contains a link transferring to the location where a file with complete work should be added.
Uploading work during issuing an invoice
- Enter the "Issue invoice without a company" form (upper right corner of the page)
- Complete steps 1 and 2 of the form
- In step 3 upload a file with the work and click on "Send the offer”
- Wait for the client to pay for the pre-invoice – we will inform you about it by e-mail. After the payment is credited to our account, we will send you the remuneration.
Due to the fact that in Useme we operate mainly on the basis of contracts of a specific work, we require a file with the finished work to settle your deal.
Do not worry: the only person having access to it is your Employer. We do not grant access to the attached work to third parties or use it outside the service.