You can check the current price, on this page. The commission rate is based on the amount of the invoice. Moreover, using other functionalities even the job market is free of charge.
Addition fee for the employer:
- To generate an invoice only(without a pre-invoice) - +5% of the value of the deal
- The document delivered by post:50 PLN or 20 EUR/USD/GBP
- Online card payment in PLN - +1% of the value of the deal
- Online card payment in EUR - +1,5% of the value of the deal
- Online card payment in GBP +105% of the value of the deal
- Online card payment in USD - +2% of the value of the deal
Other additional fees for freelancers:
- The fee for sending the payment via PayPal is +5% of the contract
- Sending document via mail: 50 PLN or 20 EUR/USD/GBP
Useme Club - special benefits for freelancers
In Useme, we have a Useme Club for our freelancers with exclusive benefits.
- Lower commission for every contract
- Maximum commission to 50 EUR/USD/GBP
Additional benefits will be introduced gradually along with the development of Useme. The freelancer only needs to fulfill one of the requirements to be in the club during the calendar quarter (March, June, September, and December)
- Have 6 contracts
- Pay the commission to 150 USD/USD/GBP in total
The statistics include
Every freelancer can check their current statistics from their Useme account in the deal tab.
The list of members in the Useme club is automatically verified on the last day of the month in each quarter. Freelancers who do not meet the conditions will lose their access to the club. But they may return to it again in the next quarter after meeting the criteria