You only pay the service fee for the deals signed through Useme. The amount depends on the project’s value. Here you can check the current pricing.
Useme Club - benefits for active freelancers!
To join Useme Club, you must fulfill one of the two requirements in a calendar quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). Once you do, you will automatically get access to Useme Club and the benefits such as:
- lower service fee for every contract,
- a maximum service fee of 50 EUR, USD, or GBP.
The requirements you have to fill in one calendar quarter are:
- have 6 contracts
- pay a commission higher than 150 EUR/USD/GBP in total.
We take into account the following:
- invoices issued,
- contracts signed through Useme,
- cooperations from Useme Marketplace.
You can check your current statistics in your Useme account in the Deals tab.
The list of Useme Club members is verified on the last day of every quarter. Freelancers that lost access to Useme Club can come back after the quarter ends if they fulfill the requirements.
Additional fees for freelancers:
- express money transfer - 10 EUR/USD/GBP,
- PayPal transfer - 5% of the contract value,
- sending documents by post - 20 EUR/USD/GBP.
Additional fees for clients:
- issuing an invoice without deposit request - 5% of the contract value,
- sending documents by post - 20 EUR/USD/GBP,
- card payment by Blue Media in EUR - 1,3% of the contract value,
- card payment by Blue Media in GBP - 1,3% of the contract value,
- card payment by Blue Media in USD - 1,9% of the contract value.
Other fast payment methods (pay by link, BLINK) are free.