There is no upper limit in the number of offers you submit. Just make sure that the offers are related to the poste job, because if the Employer mark them as spam, we can temporarily block your account. The Freelancer whose account is awaiting verification may submit up to 5 offers.
Articles in this section
- How to change the value of a job offer, a deal or an invoice?
- How to change data or the e-mail address?
- How do Useme Customer Service Office and Helpline work?
- Can I edit the pre-invoice's payment deadline?
- Can I change my Employer e-mail address as a Freelancer?
- Does Useme support payments via PayPal or from a prepaid account?
- Can I issue an invoice by myself for the Employer after I complete the job in Useme?
- What is a deal in milestones?
- How many offers can I post as a Freelancer?
- How can I add tags or new skills to the profile?