This article provides solutions to the following issues:
- I cannot log into Useme
- My account has been blocked
- I do not get any email from Useme
- I have not received an email with the activation link
- Check if you use the same email address while creating an account
- Check if there is a space before or after the email address
- If your account has not been activated, click on the "Recover password" link, and we will send you a new activation link.
Useme advice: Your account may be blocked due to violating the regulation. Check if Useme administrators have contacted you about this issue. If the problem still exists, please report the problem to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our system has detected an abuse or violation of the rules from this account. Check your email (also spam folder) for messages from Useme. We have certainly informed you about the reasons for taking this action.
Check your spam folder if you do not see any message from us. You can contact your mail provider and send a request for adding Useme.com to the block and reject expectations.
email@example.com, and we'll send you the link again or manually activate your account. Also, contact your mail provider and request that useme.com be added to the blocking and rejecting exceptions. If you check the spam folder and do not receive an email from us. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send the link again or manually activate your account. Also, you can contact your email provider and add useme.com to the block and reject exceptions.