To start the transaction in Useme, first you need to pay the proforma invoice.
Next we can issue a tax invoice.
To pay the proforma invoice you can:
- click on the link which we've sent to you via e-mail
- log in to your Useme account and go to: Avatar → Dashboard → Deals → Chosen deal → Send the payment online.
After this you'll be able to pick your payment method: quick online transfer, BLIK or card payment. You can also pay the proforma invoice with a traditional bank transfer.
Remember: In the title of the transfer you must enter the token code, found in the title of the proforma invoice
How to pay a proforma invoice using the online quick payment system?
You can pay the proforma invoice by using the online quick payment system operated by Autopay S.A. You will find the link to the payment:
- in the message received from us (the one containing the proforma invoice)
- in your employer panel by going to Dashboard → Deals → Proper deal → Send the payment online
After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to your bank, where you can make the transfer - all the data will be enlisted automatically.
My payment status in a contract processed via online quick payments has not changed
You may pay a proforma invoice using online quick payments, but in your employer's panel the status of the contract didn't change immediately.
If you have made an online payment, but the status of the contract has not changed and you cannot download an invoice, check if you have received an email from our payment provider (Autopay S.A.) saying that We have registered your payment.
- If such an email has not reached you, Autopay S.A. is processing your payment. Make sure that the correct amount of funds was in your account. It may take up to 30 minutes for your payment to be verified.
- If you have received such an email, but cannot download the invoice, send us the original email from Autopay S.A. (not a screen of it) and we will check the status of your payment.