There are several ways to pay for the deposit request, such as traditional bank transfers, express bank transfers, online transfers, and credit card payments.
- Traditional bank transfer
- Credit card payments in PLN, EUR, GBP, and USD
- Does Useme support other payment methods, for example, PayPal?
Log in to your bank account and make a transfer (we accept a transfer from a regular bank or express bank transfer). Please remember to add the token number as the transfer title. The token number is in the deposit request.
We do not charge additional fees for bank transfers.
Your bank may charge additional fees for international transfers.
If you pay the deposit request by card, we will add the additional operation fee to the gross contract value.
For the contract in PLN, we will charge an additional 1% on the gross contract value.
The VAT is added to the net contract amount and the service fee for the company located in Poland.
The additional rate for the contract in EUR and GBP is 1.5% of the contract value.
The additional rate for the contract in USD is 2% of the contract value.
If you cannot download the tax invoice after sending the payment, please check your mailbox. You should have the email “We register your payment operator” from our payment operator, Blue Media. Later, you should get another email, “Confirmation of transaction"
- If you have not received this email, Blue Media may still process the payment. The process may take up to 30 minutes. Please make sure that you pay the correct amount.
- If you received the email but cannot download the tax invoice, please send us the original email from Blue Media to email@example.com. We will determine the payment status.
No, we do not. You can pay for deposit request by traditional bank transfers, express bank transfers, online transfers, and credit card payments.