There are several ways to pay the pre-invoice. You can use traditional bank transfers, express bank transfers, fast online transfers, and card payments. Transfer the money to the account number on the pre-invoice. Please remember to enter the token code on the title of the pre-invoice as the transfer title.
You will learn how to pay the pre-invoice from useme this article:
- Traditional bank transfer
- Fast card payments in PLN, EUR, GBP, and USD
- Does Useme support payments via PayPal or a prepaid account?
To pay a pre-invoice, login to your bank account, and make a transfer(we accept a transfer from a regular bank or express bank transfer), please remember to provide the pre-invoice number at the transfer title.
We do not charge additional fees for bank transfers.
There is a possibility that your bank charges additional fees for international transfers.
Please be informed that we will add the additional operation on the gross contract value if you pay by card. Below is the additional rate for different currencies.
For the contract in PLN, we will charge an additional 1% on the gross contract value.
If you are a company located in Poland, the VAT is added to both the net contract amount and the service fee.
For the contract in EUR and GBP, the operator rate is 1.5% of the contract value.
For the contract in USD, the operator rate is 2% of the contract value.
Payment statuses in contracts with fast online payments
It may occur that your user panel has not been updated immediately even though you pay the pre-invoice with fast online payments.
If you make an online payment but the status of the contract has not shown as “paid pre-invoice” and you cannot download a tax invoice, please check if you receive the email “We register your payment operator” from our payment operator, Blue Media. This system shall send you this email after the
You shall receive this email after the first email “Confirmation of transaction start”.
- If you have not received this email, Blue Media may still process the payment. Please make sure that you pay the correct amount on your account, the process may take up to 30 minutes.
- If you have received the e-mail but cannot download the VAT invoice, please send us the original email from Blue Media at email@example.com. We will determine the payment status.
You can pay the pre-invoice via bank transfer or online payments. We do not run prepaid accounts.