You can pay for your Useme invoice with traditional bank transfer, express bank transfer, fast online payment or card payment. Make the transfer to the account number provided on the pro forma. Remember to enter the token code in the title of the pre invoice in the transfer title.
From this article, you will learn how to pay for your Useme pre invoice:
- Traditional bank transfer
- Fast card payments in PLN, EUR, GBP and USD
- Does Useme support payments via PayPal or a prepaid account?
To pay for pro forma invoice, log in to your bank account and make a transfer (regular or express), only providing the pro forma number in the title.
We do not charge an additional fee for bank transfers. Make sure, if your bank adds additional fees for international transfers.
If you decide to pay the pro forma invoice issued in PLN, an operator rate of 1% on the gross contract value will be added. Remember that if you are a company from Poland, VAT is added to both the net contract amount and the service fee.
The operator rate for a card transaction for a contract in EUR and GBP is 1.5% of the contract value, and for the contract in USD is 2% of the contract value.
Payment statuses in contracts with fast online payments
It may happen that you pay pro forma using fast online payments, but in your user panel the status of the contract will not change immediately.
If you made an online payment, but the status of the contract has not changed to "paid pro forma" and you cannot download a VAT invoice, check if you received the "We registered your payment order" email from our payment operator, Blue Media. It should appear in your inbox after receiving the first e-mail with the title "Confirmation of transaction start".
- If you have not received such an email, Blue Media processes your payment. Make sure you have the correct amount on your account. The whole process may take up to 30 minutes.
- If you have received such an e-mail but cannot download the invoice, please send us the original e-mail from Blue Media (not its screen) and we will determine the payment status.
As of today, you can only make payments via bank transfer or online payments. Transactions settled by payment card and e-transfer are carried out via BlueMedia.
We do not run prepaid accounts.