Both individuals and companies can use useme as freelancers. You don't need to operate a business to be a freelancer in Useme.
Who can use Useme as a freelancer
Everyone can use Useme as a freelancer. We do not set any requirements to work as a freelancer.
- A contractor without opening a company
- A freelancer without running a cooperation
- A freelancer with a full-time job or a part-time job
- Work as a part-time freelancer
- A freelancer with a sole proprietorship
- A freelancer runs a company
For the European Union citizen, you can settle a deal with Useme. Before you settle the first deal or issue an invoice, please remember to fill in a polish address and PESEL number in your freelancer profile.
If you are not a European Union citizen, please provide us with your work permit at firstname.lastname@example.org.