Check the Spam folder and if you don’t find a message from us there, contact your e-mail provider and ask to make the domain useme.eu an exception so it's not blocked or reject.
Articles in this section
- What does Freelancer account's verification depend on?
- How long does it take to verify a Freelancer's account?
- My account was not authorized
- My account lost the authorized Freelancer status
- How do I change my data or e-mail address on my Freelancer's profile?
- I created an account but I can’t enter the Company ID/Tax ID/VAT ID number.
- I am a foreigner, but I live in Poland, can I settle deals through Useme?
- I am Polish, but I live abroad, can I settle deals through Useme?
- Can I use Useme as a Freelancer if I have my own business?
- How can I add tags or new skills to my profile?