Invoices with the reversed VAT for foreign companies. Invoices exempted from the VAT.
Invoices without VAT are issued to institutions and foundations that are exempted from paying VAT for certain services under separate regulations.
If you want to issue or receive an invoice without VAT through Useme, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before issuing the invoice via our website providing the regulations of which for exemption.
Invoices with Zero VAT for foreign companies;
We issue invoices called reversed VAT for:
- Companies from The European Union that have an active European VAT ID number
- Companies from The United Kingdom, regardless of whether they have a European VAT or not
- Companies from the rest of the world
How to issue an invoice with a reversed VAT for a foreign company?
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com that you want to issue an invoice with a reversed VAT
- Go to Issue an invoice tab à fill out the first step
- Go to the second step à write the Employer’s E-mail; if the email address provided was an existed account with us, you will be redirected automatically to the final step (Step Three), If the email address was not registered with us, you will need to choose the account legal status as company, furthermore, all the required for issuing the invoice including the European VAT ID number.
Hint: In case of the companies from the United Kingdom, VAT is being deducted when the administrators accept the deal.