In Useme we don't believe in limits. Therefore, we have lifted all the limitations to enjoy our services. You can settle deals as much as you want, whenever you want, and if you haven't settled any deals, your account will remain active.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take us to accept a deal?
- What is a deal in milestones?
- How many deals can I settle through Useme?
- Can I change my Employer e-mail address as a Freelancer?
- How can I change the data of a pre-invoice that has already been sent?
- The pre-invoice payment deadline wasn’t met
- The work deadline wasn’t met
- Will I receive a confirmation after my Client pays for a pre-invoice?
- Will Useme receive a payment if the Employer has not provided the correct transfer reference (the pre-invoice title)?
- I have signed a freelancer contract and uploaded my work, but the Employer did not pay for the pre-invoice