In Useme we believe in no limits. Therefore, we have lifted all the restrictions to enjoy our services. You can settle deals as much as you want, whenever you want, and if you did not settle any deals, your account will remain active.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to receive the payment?
- Do I have to pay taxes if I settle my VAT invoice via Useme?
- I received an e-mail saying that the Employer has paid for the deal, but I did not receive the money transfer.
- How much commission will I pay?
- How many deals can I settle through Useme?
- What currencies do you support?
- To whom do you issue an invoice without VAT and how can I request it?
- I have received an offer inquiry from a Client. How can I reply to it?
- I already have a contract signed with the Employer, do I have to terminate it to issue an invoice through Useme?
- The pre-invoice payment deadline wasn’t met