First, consult the Freelancer about a new deadline and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us the new deadline and we will extend it.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take us to accept a deal?
- What is a deal in milestones?
- How many deals can I settle through Useme?
- Can I change my Employer e-mail address as a Freelancer?
- How can I change the data of a pre-invoice that has already been sent?
- The pre-invoice payment deadline wasn’t met
- The work deadline wasn’t met
- Will I receive a confirmation after my Client pays for a pre-invoice?
- Will Useme receive a payment if the Employer has not provided the correct transfer reference (the pre-invoice title)?
- I have signed a freelancer contract and uploaded my work, but the Employer did not pay for the pre-invoice