Sending you work to the Employer outside of Useme while you are settling the deal is not against our terms and conditions. However, we highly recommend you don't because of security reasons. If you send your work to the Employer outside our service before the preliminary invoice has been paid, we cannot guarantee your money.
Articles in this section
- How to add work to a deal?
- When and how to upload your work to finish the deal?
- What kind of work to add for the deal?
- Do I have to upload work for the deal?
- I can’t upload my work
- What kind of work should I add to Useme if I am bound by confidentiality or an NDA?
- The Employer has received the work, do I have to upload it to the service?
- Can I send the work to my Employer directly without using the service?
- The job was done using Employer’s hardware and I don’t have access to it
- Employer rejected my work