To fully benefit from Useme, you will need an account. Depending on whether you want to get new jobs and issue invoices without a company for your Clients or you look for freelancers to do specific jobs and want to settle up with them, you can choose between a Freelancer profile and an Employer profile.
From this article you will find out:
- How to create a Useme account
- How to choose between the Freelancer profile and the Employer profile
- What data is required to complete the Freelancer profile
- What Freelancer's account verification depends on
- What data is required to complete the Employer profile
- How to combine both roles in one profile
To create an account in Useme, click on the "Sign Up" button in the upper right corner of the screen and enter your e-mail. We will send you a message with a link to confirm your registration.
Clicking on the link will enable you the choice between the Freelancer profile and the Employer profile.
Useme tip: What if you registered but have not received a registration e-mail? Check your spam folder and inbox tabs with offers and other types of messages. If you cannot see our message anywhere, please contact us at email@example.com.
After confirming the registration, decide who you want to function as in the service.
As a Freelancer you can:
- post offers to jobs that are published in our jobs market
- receive offer inquiries from Employers in Useme
- issue invoices without a company for clients found in Useme without a prior job’s publication
- issue invoices for your clients who do not have to register in the service
As an Employer you can:
- publish jobs to find competent and reliable Freelancers
- send offer inquiries to Freelancers
- receive invoices from Freelancers without the need for a prior job’s publication
- settle up with your freelancers
Click on the proper confirmation button under the role you want to play in Useme. This way you will create your Freelancer or Employer profile and will be able to fill out all the required data.
When you issue an invoice without a company or get a job in Useme, we will conclude a deal with you. We will need your full data for it and, therefore, we will ask you to:
- first name and surname
- telephone number
- tax ID or/and personal number which confirms that you are allowed to pay taxes in your country of residence
If you are not a Polish citizen, but you live in Poland, we also need your PESEL number or/and work permit.
If you are not the EU citizen and you live outside the EU, we also need your ID card/passport number.
You do not need to worry: we require this data solely to issue documents or to contact you. We do not disclose it to any third party or process it for any other purposes.
Here you can check how to:
- use Useme if you are not a Polish citizen, but you live in Poland
- use Useme as a Freelancer when you run your own company
When you fill out all your details and finish creating the account, Useme administrators will verify the correctness of the provided data.
We verify Freelancers on a daily basis during Useme Customer Service Office's working hours.
Before verification, you can post up to 5 offers in response to published jobs and issue VAT invoices. The invoices will be sent to the Client after we verify the correctness of your data.
Useme tip: Remember to provide us with the correct data while completing your profile! This way you will speed up your Freelancer's account authorization.
To complete the Employer profile you must first and foremost specify if you are a natural person or if you represent a company.
Then fill out the following details: the name(s) and surname and the address in case of a natural person or the full company name, address and TAX ID/VAT ID number in case of a company.
Data that you enter at this stage will appear in all accounting documents, including VAT invoices. That is why you must ensure it is correct.
In Useme you can, of course, operate both as a Freelancer and an Employer, using the same e-mail address.
After creating your main profile, you can also add the second type of account. To do this, depending on which role you would like to add to the current one, click on "Freelancer" or "Employer" tab located on the left side of the User account.
We will ask you to provide necessary data and after saving it your "double" account will be ready for use.