You need an account to use our service fully. You can choose to join Useme as a freelancer, or an employer, depending on your need.
With us, you can secure your finished work, sign a contract for the new job, save more time, and get a tax invoice quickly.
In this article you will learn the following:
- How to create a Useme account
- How to choose between a freelancer profile or an employer profile
- Required data for the freelancer profile
- What is the freelancer's account verification
- Required data for the employer profile
- What is the Useme club, what are the benefits, and how to join it?
Click on the Sign up button on the upper right side of the screen and enter your email and password. We will send a message with an activation link to confirm your registration.
Useme tip: If you do not receive the link after providing the email. Check your spam folder. If you do not find our message, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After confirming the registration, you can choose to register as a freelancer or an employer.
As a freelancer, you can:
- send offers to jobs that are published in our marketplace
- receive job invitations from employers in Useme
- protect your finished work and only share them after the client pays for them
- send a tax invoice to other clients
- secure your new job with an online contract
As an employer, you can:
- post jobs to find reliable freelancers
- invite our freelancers to work together
- get a tax invoice from the comissioned work
- work with talents from all over the world
Of course, you can always have both a freelancer and an employer profile.
We ask only for essential data to protect your work and issue an invoice for your client. We need the following data:
- first name and last name
- telephone number
- tax ID or national ID number, which confirms that you are allowed to pay taxes in your country of residence
Our administration verify the details in our working hours - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET Monday to Friday.
We will send the invoice to the client after verifying your data.
Useme tip: Remember to provide the correct data while completing your profile! This way, we can speed up the process.
To complete the employer profile, you must specify if you are a natural person or represent a company.
Then fill in the following details
- First name
- Phone number
- Tax ID or VAT ID if you have a company
We have a Useme Club for our freelancers with exclusive benefits.
They enjoy the following:
- Lower commission for every contract
- Maximum commission to 50 EUR/USD/GBP
Additional benefits will be introduced gradually along with the development of Useme. The freelancer only needs to fulfill one of the requirements to be in the club during the calendar quarter (March, June, September, and December)
- Have 6 contracts
- Pay the commission to 150 USD/USD/GBP in total
The statistics include
Every freelancer can check their current statistics from their Useme account in the deal tab.
The list of members in the Useme club is automatically verified on the last day of the month in each quarter. Freelancers who do not meet the conditions will lose their access to the club. But they may return to it again in the next quarter if they meet the criteria.