To fully benefit from Useme, you will need an account. Whether you want to find new jobs and issue invoices without a company for your clients or look for freelancers to perform specific jobs, and want to settle up with the remote team, you can choose between a freelancer profile and an employer profile.
From this article, you will find out:
- How to create a Useme account
- How to choose between a freelancer profile or an employer profile
- What data is required to complete a freelancer profile
- What a freelancer's account verification depends on
- What data is required to complete an employer profile
To create an account in Useme, click on the "Sign Up" button in the upper right corner of the screen and enter your e-mail. We will send you a message with a link to confirm your registration.
Useme tip: What to do if you registered but have not received anything from Useme? Check your spam folder and inbox tabs with offers and other types of messages. If you do not see our message, please contact us at email@example.com.
After confirming the registration, you can choose to register as a freelancer or an employer in Useme.
As a freelancer, you can:
- send offers to jobs that are published in our market place
- receive offer inquiries from employers in Useme
- issue invoices without a company for clients found in Useme without a prior job’s publication
- issue invoices for your clients who do not need to register in Useme
As an employer, you can:
- post jobs to find competent and reliable freelancers
- send inquiries to freelancers
- receive invoices from freelancers without the need for a prior job’s publication
- settle up with your freelancers
Click on the button which you want to perform in Useme. This way, you will create your freelancer or employer profile and will be able to fill out all the required data.
When you issue an invoice without a company or get a job in Useme, we will need to sign a deal with you. We will need your full data for it and, therefore, we will ask you for:
- first name and surname
- telephone number
- tax ID and/or personal number which confirms that you are allowed to pay taxes in your country of residence
If you are not a Polish citizen, but you live in Poland, we also need your PESEL number and work permit.
If you are not an EU citizen and you live outside the EU, we also need your ID card/passport number.
Here you can check how to:
- use Useme if you are not a Polish citizen and live in Poland
- use Useme as a freelancer when you run a company
When you fill out all details and finish creating the account, Useme administrators will verify the validity of the provided data. We verify freelancer's data during the Useme customer service office's working hours on a daily basis.
Before verification, you can post up to 5 offers in response to published jobs and issue VAT invoices. The invoices will be sent to the client after verifying the validity of your data.
Useme tip: Remember to provide us with the correct data while completing your profile! This way, you will speed up your freelancer's account authorization.
To complete the employer profile, you must specify if you are a natural person or represent a company. Then fill out the following details: the name and surname and the address in case of the listed person or the full company name, address, and TAX ID/VAT ID number in case of a company.